This goal has the following fine print specified by angrymartian:
This goal tracks keeping my living space clean and tidy, and making sure that I keep up with things during the week so I'm not spending my weekends catching up on things that need to be done. Currently, the aim is to work on cleaning 3 days per week. The specific tasks each day will change depending on what needs to be done, but I need to work on cleaning at least 3 days per week. Boss as a Service (Baas) will ensure that I complete the task by making sure that I submit proof to my Boss.
1 point = I worked on cleaning my living space(s) and provided sufficient proof to Boss as a Service
0 points = I did not work on cleaning my living space(s) or did not provide sufficient proof to Boss as a Service
(1) Proof of completion of a cleaning task must be submitted through Telegram on or before 11:59 PM Pacific Time (UTC-8) on the day when the task needs to be done.
(2) In determining whether proof was submitted in time, BaaS may consider all available evidence, such as the timestamp of the message on Telegram, and the data available within the proof itself.
(3) My Boss has the exclusive right to decide whether or not a task is complete, within reason. If the task is deemed not to be complete, I waive any right to challenge that decision.
(4) I do not have to clean during days I will be traveling, or will otherwise not be at home. I must communicate these in advance to BaaS, unless there is an extenuating circumstance.
✅ EXTENUATING CIRCUMSTANCES
(1) A derailment caused by a Telegram service outage qualifies as an extenuating circumstance if I can point to a source that corroborates the outage
(2) A derailment caused by an emergency qualifies as an extenuating circumstance, so long as I can provide sufficiently strong proof. What counts as an emergency, and sufficiently strong proof of that emergency, is at the sole discretion of BaaS.